Becoming a Mother

Good evening. Brand new week. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we continue in the month of Mothers in May based on Exodus 21:14-21, 2nd Kings 4:18-23 and Luke 1:28-33 sometimes a Mother has to do more than is required. For instance due to the breakup of me and the Mother of my sons it placed not only on my Mom but my Grandma and sister in a position that they could not had been ready for. See the Mother of my sons began to have health issues and the person whom I was living with could not take in my children as well. So it was my Mother who came in as in a sense became their Mother. In looking at the world today there a many ways to Become a Mother.

We live in an age where more people under the age of 16 are in a situation where they have become a Mother. For some it is not as simple as having the child and still living at home. They have no idea or plan
and it places them in positions where they are starting behind so to speak. They are not prepared for the pitfalls of life. This is where you have those strong women who come in and Become a Mother.
In looking in the Word of God to see the Becoming of a Mother I go to Exodus 2:5. In this verse the daughter of Pharaoh saw something in the reeds and sent her maid to find out what is was. Becoming a
Mother is not just giving natural birth but seeking out to see that child or children that need that special person and turn what could be a dire situation into something better. The woman was Becoming a Mother.

In looking at another example of Becoming a Mother I go in the Word of God and to Exodus 2:6-7. In these verses when the daughter of Pharaoh saw the child she had feelings come over her and was ready to leap
into the unknown. The child' sister also made sure that her brother would be taken care of. These two women who did not even give birth to the child were in the process of Becoming a Mother.

In looking at the last example of Becoming a Mother I go the Word of God and Exodus 2:8-10. In this passage the daughter of Pharaoh takes charge and begins her plans on raising the child. Even though she did
not know it she was including the biological Mother of the child in helping her raise the child. See the Mother, the sister and the daughter of Pharaoh all played a part in Becoming a Mother.
In closing there are so many children out there that need the help of Mothers. In this teaching it spoke of how three women helped one Become a Mother. There are times when birth Mothers are going to need compassion and guidance to keep them from making bad choice after bad choice. With the help of a village of Mothers they could see the difference between a good man and one who wants to take advantage of them. There are times when the sisters and the Grandmas have to step in a help raise that child and put aside pride and embarrassment and put the needs of the child or children first. Then there are times that those who may not be able to give birth can step in Become that Mother for those whose parents have abandoned them or maybe even passed on. Mothers are a village that is a strong as any army. I have been raised by a village of Mothers and so have my children. Becoming a Mother is a beautiful thing. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching as I did not have a title until I went to him in prayer. God is so awesome. Have a great week and please join me for my next blog that also is currently untitled. Have the best week ever.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down