It's Up to You/Me In July.

Good morning and Happy Wednesday. Brand new month. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. I know that this is the middle of the month but this is my first posting of this month. The past few weeks the enemy has attempted to not only stop me doing my ministry of teaching the Word but to do something I used to do when I was out in the world. I started a rumor about a friend on social media because I was angry with the friend. My friend had been telling me something but I tuned the friend out and did not realize that our friendship was on shaky ground. I should have gone about it a different way but I did not and I have lost the friend for good. In life there are things that we do that when we do it we regret but it hurts others more than we could ever know. As a person of faith there has to be ways that I do not let the enemy take over and affect not only my thinking but to strenghten my faith. This month It's Up to You/Me in July to do better.

In looking at the theme of the month I as a man of faith have to exhibit just that, faith. Although the walls may seem to be crumbling around me it's up to me to see that the enemy wants to stop me from doing my job as
a teacher and to help change the areas of business, education, family, arts and entertainment, social media, government and religion. In asking to lead me this month he gave three base Scriptures to focus on in his Word.

In looking at the first base scripture I look in the Word of God and in Numbers 12:1-2. In this passage Aaron and Miriam are angry that Moses has married and Ethiopian woman and wonder why does God only
talk to Moses. Most times we wonder why is that person successful in business or a great educator and tend to talk down or about that person to try to hurt them when we never know the calling that God has given that person or the path that God has for us. It's Up to You/Me to see things in a better way.

In looking at the second base scripture for the month I go one of my favorite books in the Bible, 2nd Kings 7:1-2. In this passage the great prophet Elisha gives a Word from God to the people but one man on who
the king trust doubts the word of Elisha. Many times are dreams in family,  arts and entertainment and social media are put to the side or never developed because of what the man sitting next to the man said. If God blesses and gives you a vision It's Up to You to act on it.

In looking at the third and last base scripture for the month I go to Acts 3:13-14. In this passage Peter gives a great message about how the people chose a murderer over Jesus. In our walk we see things wrong in the
government but we accept things as what the are even though contrary to the work of the Lord. we see things religious ideas that seem to be clung to when the message of the day is changing. It's Up to You/Me to see that God is present and that crime is a sin.
As I come to a close in this blog we can make a difference in the areas I mentioned and support one another. It only takes a moment to visit a business of faith to see what they have, to educate the non informed, to show our families good values, to begin that play or poetry show, to have your own faith based comedy show on social media, to change the ways laws are enacted in your country and to let God in and take some the restrictions of religion out. In this blog I did not use on faith based picture or video but still got my message across because I allowed God to lead me. I want to again apologize to my friend and to ask God to continue to be the head of my life. Join me Friday for my next blog It's Up To You In the Wind. I give God all the glory and honor. Congrats to my sister as she is getting married Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down