God's Word Will Allow You to Foresee

Good afternoon and Happy Saturday.  As we continue in the month of Foreseeability in August based on Daniel 12:1-3, Zechariah 8:7-9 and Revelation 10:9-11 at this point in my life I am consumed with my college courses. Although I have learned some things in the elective courses I have taken, the courses that I am taking in my major, Human Resources, are wearing me down somewhat. I have to really know the laws that govern this field and in each courses HR  I learn things as how the industry oversees things that deal with the employees of the company such as job description, pay rate and foreseeability. A great HR generalist has to be able to foresee issues before they affect past, current and future employees. When we become part of the Body of Christ God's Word Will Allow You to Foresee things once you have his Word inside you.
In being part of the Body of Christ we all have to have in a sense the Word of God inside of us to actually do the job that we are here on this earth to do and that is bring others to Christ. There are
going to be instances that some of the things we tell people will be great and there are going to be times that what we say will be not so great but we must tell the world about the gospel of Christ. God's Word Will Allow You to Foresee what you need to do. This teaching will be coming from the last base scripture of the month, Revelation 10:9-11.
As we begin this teaching of God's Word Will Allow You to Foresee I go to the Word of God and Revelation 10:9. In this verse an angel gives John a book to eat that will make his stomach bitter but
will taste sweet. As a members of the Body of Christ when we  minister to others the words that come out of our mouths will be as sweet as honey because God's Word Will Allow You to Foresee what is needed at that time.
As we continue go back to the Word of God for this teaching of God's Word Will Allow You To Foresee I go to Revelation 10:10. In this verse after eating the book what was once sweet became
bitter to John. See when we minister to others some of the things we say will be bitter to some but we have to do that at times. God's Word Will Allow You to Foresee when you have to bring the bitter and not sugarcoat it.
As we come to the end of the Biblical portion of this teaching of God's Word Will Allow You to Foresee I go Revelation 10:11. Now that John has the Word of God inside of him he is told to
prophesy to everyone that he can. God's Word Will Allow You to Foresee where to go and do his work at. For some it will be locally, others nationally and still others internationally.
As we come to the conclusion of this teaching of God's Word Will Allow You to Foresee as I said in the beginning the courses and books that I read are preparing me to graduate with a degree in HR Management in less than a year. I could not know how to go into this field without the courses I have taken. We as the Body of Christ have to really get into the Word of God. When we know his Word we can foresee when the sweetness of his Word is needed or when the bitterness of his Word is needed. When the Word of God is in you there is works you to can such as prophesy to the entire world. God's Word Will Allow You to Foresee. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching. Please join me Monday for a teaching called Foreseeability of Enduring. And if you have a chance please go to Rhema Word 2.0 for a teaching called Just In the Nick of Time. Have a great weekend all.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down