Fiscal Year End Rewards ( Blessings )

Good afternoon and Thankful Thursday. As we continue in the month of Fiscal Year End in July based  on Zechariah 1:14-17 and Revelation 1:13-18 I had literally just got a text from someone who is working as a temp. Although out of the work field for a while this person applied at a temp agency and received a position in the field of education. Although this person has dreams of one day working in the medical field, for she has training in that field, she took what was presented to her and ran with it. She could have applied for a full-position but she saw how demanding the boss was and decided to wait until her assignment was over, which was next week, and update her resume and start to look for a job. I pleaded with her to take the first full-time position but she refused. In the text I received just a few minutes ago the school has created a new position just for her. In the Fiscal Year End there are Rewards ( Blessings).
Most if not all companies or organizations look at how things have progressed over the Fiscal  End of the Year to see if they can providw dividends or even profit sharing to those affiliated with them.These are
things of value in addition to your salary that is included to show your hard work is being rewarded. When you are in the family of God he provides blessings for you and all those connected to you as well.

In looking in the Word of God to see the Fiscal Year End Rewards ( Blessings) I go to Deuteronomy 28:1-14 God tells his people that by being obedient to him that he make them better than any other people could.
My cousin  is in the hospital and one of the things that she could not do was eat solid food as of last night. But this morning God saw fit to give her a Fiscal Year End Reward ( Blessing) and allow her to be able to eat solid food.
In the second example I go to the Word of God to see the Fiscal Year End Rewards in Matthew 5:1-12. In this passage Jesus is blessing each and everyone with his teaching on the Mount. A person who I grew up
was kicked out of her home and has been estranged from her Mother because this went against the teachings of the Jehovah's Witness but she still was able to raise her children and continue to be blessed in spite of. Fiscal Year Ends Rewards ( Blessings).
The last example of Fiscal Year End Reward ( Blessings) in the Word of God I go to Hebrews 6:13-18. In this passage it shows once again the promises made to Abraham could not be taken lightly as God said them.
My Grandmother just received great news about her health and just a couple of years ago we thought she would never be in her right mind again. Fiscal Year End Rewards ( Blessings).
In closing God will bless each and every one who loves him and does his work. I am a living witness at how much his blessings flow because I was able to write and reach those in all parts of the country as well as globally. I have two jobs and am doing well in school. I continue to see the progress I have made. And although I still have a long way to go he still blesses me in more ways than I can count. This has been a great Fiscal Year End for Rewards ( Blessings ). Please count your blessings and build on them. A new fiscal year starts in July so get ready to put that work in. I give God all the glory and honor for this teaching and I ask God to bless all those who may read this teaching. Have a great weekend all. Please join me Monday for my blog called Return to My Proper Place.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down