Acts in September


Good afternoon and Happy Sunday. Brand new month. Brand new attitude. The past is the past. The future is unlimited. As we are on the 243rd day of the Year of the Wind based on Exodus 14:21 and Acts 2:2-4 I want to recap some things on this year. We Published in January, Loosed in February, asked for More in March, made it Possible in April, received the Now In May, got the When in June, saw It's Up to You Me in July and unless you were my Facebook friend you were unable to see the Passion in August teachings. The difficulties I had teaching with my blog appears to be done and I thank God that I can reach not just people in America but also others in  across the world. This month is a month of action. It is a spring board into some areas such as business, arts and entertainment, family, social media, education, government and religion that are going to need the acts of not a few but many to change these areas for the kingdom of God. We need Acts of September.

In looking at the theme I want to go to my source of definitions and that is Dictionary.com. The word acts means as follows; anything done, being done or to be done. As I go through this month I ask for God to

allow the Holy Spirit to come in this month and allow anything done by me is led of the Holy Spirit. I also As that the Holy Spirit comes in and leads anything being done by me. Lastly anything to be done by me is of the Holy Spirit as well. All blogs and Facebook postings will from the book of Acts but in the next three paragraphs I will use the base scriptures from the month.

In looking at the first base scripture of the I go to the Word of God and look at Acts 1:7-8. In this passage Jesus gets the disciples ready to not only receive the Holy Spirit but once the Holy Spirit arrives to go into

the world to let them know the good news. Anything I have done in the ways of teaching through social media or attempting to own my business I have been led by the Holy Spirit. I pray before each blog and ask that Holy Spirit enters and my own will leaves. I want to be as the passage in Ezekiel 37:9-14. I want to perform Acts In September.


In my second base scripture I go the Word of God and Acts 4:29-31 in which Peter and John have done miracles in the way of power of the gift of the Holy Spirit. In this month anything being done by me to help

encourage those who want to start there open mics and poetry in the arts and entertainment area, those who see that a change is needed in the way educations sees the gospel and families to be led by the Holy Spirit. The people in this passage made the walls shake. I want this month the be like in Joshua 6:21 where we Holy Spirit enters and we break down all obstacles. I have to have Acts In September.


In my last base scripture I go to the Word of the God and go Acts 28:25-27. In this passage I had the Apostle Paul is on trial for his life. He seeks to change government and religion as he preaches the way to


people of his time. They do not believe him and when he mentions Holy Spirit spoke through Isaiah he really loses them. But this anything to be done by me to change the way government sees and religion looks at the gospel I want it to be led by the Holy Spirit. In Jeremiah 26:12-16 Jeremiah knew that whatever is to become of his is alright because he is lead by the Holy Spirit. I got have the Acts of September to make a difference.

In closing I thank God for anything that I have done already because you made sure it was not me but I was being led by the Spirit. I thank God for anything being done by me now is going to be of the Spirit. And lastly I thank God for allowing the Spirit to be in control of anything I am doing in the future. In Deuteronomy 32:30 it tells of what 2 can do. Let's get together an move millions. I give God all the glory and the honor as it took me a whole month to be able to figure out how to teach with my blogs again and I know it was him when I was ready to give up.  Prime example of being led by the Holy Spirit. Join me for my next blog called Acts in the Wind. You can also look for blog that I am a part of called Rhema Word 2.0. Have a great month. I AM BACK!!!!!!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Shop

Dark Room

Let The Rain Come Down